20120208

you : my night breeze, soothing, caring.


oh, hello again.

well i'm realy talkative nowadays, you know.
well i hope that you read this.
because it's really something for me,

this is my way when i'm feeling sad, love.
when i feel no you.
you're not around.
and i'm foolishly waiting in this fucking bridge.
how could it be?

aah.
it's already midnight, love.
i want to come out.
lifting hands.
touching air.
smelling night's fragrance.
coming through my body.
neck and.
chest.

hahaha.
i miss my night breeze.
and i desperately need that.
beside me.
beneath me.
beyond me.
just like old times.

i hope you listen.
you do.
and you REALLY do.
sleep well, love.
with your head on your fluffy pillow, caught in dream.
smiling. waiting for the wake of the sun.

By tenoismoko with No comments

0 kripik:

Post a Comment