20111205

airwalker

after i took one step forward.
suddenly i'm moving upward.
upward. on and on.

when i reach the air, i believe i'll met...
someone like you that could understand what's inside mine.
someone like you that could tell me why i'm there.
someone like you that could give me a warmest hug to survive this fucking cold night.
someone like you that could kiss me in a cheek while holding my hand tenderly.
someone like you that could give me a boost to reach even higher places above me.
someone like you that could listen my story from my very first to my chit-chat of my silly future.
someone like you that could make my smile hold still until i fall down again someday.
someone like you that could see and accept my stupidness and "flawly" attitude in that altitude.
someone like you that could ready to fight for me, protecting me, conceptually.
someone like you that could sing for me until i sleep.

and when i wake up again,
i found you and your flawless heart.
smiling at me with your best try.
very best.
reflecting my eyes in your black eyes.

Insya Allah :)

Teno, out.

By tenoismoko with 1 comment

1 kripik:

Edan unyu banget mas hahahaha

Post a Comment